Nathan M.’s Tip Memorial Ad

4
7

Nathan was surrounded by secondhand smoke every day at work. This caused permanent lung damage and triggered severe asthma attacks. Nathan himself never smoked. In this TV commercial from CDC’s Tips From Former Smokers campaign, Nathan tells viewers that because of his health problems, he could no longer work at the same job or participate in some of his favorite activities. Nathan died at age 54 of illnesses caused by secondhand smoke exposure.

Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
http://www.cdc.gov/SocialMedia/Tools/CommentPolicy.html

This video can also be viewed at

4 COMMENTS

  1. The poison is in the dose. Therefore, context of his work environment would have allowed me to educate myself about the health risks of second hand smoke. Thanks anyways, I know you tried your best. Godspeed

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here